- May 28, 2020
- Posted by: philani
- Category: Resources, webinars
This webinar organised by the Global Campaign for Education will address the issue of the right to education during the COVID-19 crisis in Spain, Angola and Latin America.
We will have an informal discussion, introduced by some insights on the regional and national contexts.
The proposed agenda will feature:
- Madeleine Zuñiga, GCE Vice-President, to introduce the webinar.
- Camilla Croso, CLADE, for an overview from Latin America.
- Cristina Alvarez, GCE-Spain, for a snapshot from Spain.
- Andressa Pellanda, BCRE, for a perspective from Brasil.
- Vitor Barbosa, Rede de Educação Para Todos Angola, for a perspective from Angola.
- Discussion on the difficulties presented by the crisis and the exchange of experience, reaction to the messages of the speakers
- An exchange about the recovery, how to approach the reopening of schools in particular, how to better prepare for a second wave or other crises
- How to work better together – reflection on the tools to put in place, the capacities and mechanisms of mutual assistance, discussion on a possible next joint campaign
The Webinar will take place on Friday June 12th at 3 pm CEST/ 9 am EST/. It will be held in Spanish and Portuguese with interpretation in English.
To attend, please register here.
The full list of past and upcoming webinars is available here.